2020 JAGUAR F-TYPE INTERIOR
Starting at $60,750 MSRP, the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE is a stunning two seat luxury performance model available in coupe and convertible styles. Inside, the F-TYPE is styled with impeccable design and technology features for added comfort and convenience for drivers on Naperville roads. Take a look at some of the key interior features in this sporty coupe to help you decide if it’s the right vehicle for you.
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Features
- Infotainment: The Jaguar F-TYPE comes equipped with InControl Touch Pro™, an advanced, responsive, in-car infotainment system. For 2019, the infotainment interface is updated with a larger 10-inch touchscreen display. Navigation, HD Radio, satellite radio, Bluetooth, a USB port, Meridian surround sound, and smartphone integration come standard along with a customizable home screen and voice-control abilities.
- Driver Controls: The dashboard includes two large analog dials, and simple, easy-to-read instruments. Enjoy great control and handling in Warrenville with the three-spoke steering wheel. On automatic F-TYPE coupes, you have gear paddles behind the spokes for easy gear switches.
- Seating: The Jaguar F-TYPE interior features sport seats with leather and suede upholstery. They’re made constructed with light magnesium to reduce vehicle weight, and offer more lateral support during drives around Naperville. The seats are a bit on the firmer side, but they’re comfortable enough for longer drives and road trips. The coupe also offers enough headroom and legroom for taller drivers. If you’re in need of more comforts, you can also upgrade to heated and cooled seating.
- Lighting: There are countless luxury touches inside this coupe, including the lighting. With a simple push of the start button, the interior lights up from the console. This feature comes standard on the Jaguar F-TYPE R and SVR and are configurable, so you can change them to Phosphor blue, pale blue, white, coral or red, depending on your mood.
- Cargo: The 2019 F-TYPE coupe has one of largest trunks in its segment. When you need to bring along luggage, sports equipment, musical instruments, or other items, there’s 14.4 cubic feet of cargo space in the rear. You can also opt to open or close the trunk with the push of a button.
Test Drive the Jaguar F-TYPE at Jaguar of Naperville
Now that you’ve read about these five key features of the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE interior, it’s time to see it in person. Explore our Jaguar F-TYPE inventory, then take a test drive at our Naperville dealership.
Learn More at Jaguar of Naperville
Starting at $60,750 MSRP, the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE is a stunning two seat luxury performance model available in coupe and convertible styles. Inside, the F-TYPE is styled with impeccable design and technology features for added comfort and convenience for drivers on Naperville roads. Take a look at some of the key interior features in this…