2020 Jaguar XF Overview
What’s new with the 2020 Jaguar XF midsize luxury car? While it’s still part of the second generation that began in 2016, the 2020 iteration is a face-lifted Jaguar XF that offers an updated design and more of the latest Jaguar technologies to improve your drives around Aurora and beyond. Explore the major updates, features, and design of the 2020 XF at Jaguar of Naperville today!
2020 Jaguar XF Configurations
While the Jaguar XF Portfolio trim and the Jaguar XF 300 Sport trim have been discontinued, along with the diesel engine option that had been available in some 2019 trims, you still have Jaguar XF Sedan and Jaguar XF Sportbrake configurations to choose from on various trim levels. On top of that, a new Jaguar XF Checkered Flag Edition has been added, with upgrades that build on the Prestige trim level below it. XF Checkered Flag Edition feature highlights include:
- Driver assistance features like adaptive LED headlights with auto high-beams, lane keep assist, forward collision mitigation, blind-spot monitor
- Perforated grained leather sport seats with contrast stitching
- Interactive Driver Display and digital instrument cluster
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Checkered Flag branded treadplates
- Dark Hex Aluminum instrument panel finisher
- Ambient interior lighting
- Gloss Black side vents with Checkered Flag badge
With new features and style upgrades, the Jaguar XF price has been raised to $51,500 MSRP, but it’s not too much of an increase from the 2019 model year starting price of $49,965 MSRP.
2020 Jaguar XF Features
The facelifted Jaguar XF comes with features that are now standard right on the base trim level:
- Park Assist — When you activate Park Assist for parallel parking, sensors will scan for parking spaces that are 20% bigger than your vehicle as you drive past. Once it finds a spot, it will ask you to stop, let go of the steering wheel, and select Reverse on the InControl® touchscreen prompt. As you press the gas to reverse, it takes over the job of steering, but you can override the feature by moving the steering wheel.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ — If you have an iPhone or an Android smartphone, you can connect it to your Jaguar InControl® infotainment touchscreen display and access a wide range of your favorite vehicle-optimized smartphone apps, operating the controls either via your smartphone or via voice control.
Notable design features and amenities to look forward to when you take this Jaguar out for a spin on Bolingbrook roads include:
- When you press the Start button, the Jaguar wakes up, with the air vents rotating open and the JaguarDrive™ Selector rising up in unison as the engine growls.
- Carbon fiber finishes and wood veneer options will complement the premium leather upholstery options nicely in the XF.
- Ambient interior lighting can be upgraded to configurable ambient interior lighting with ten different colors to choose from to suit your mood.
- Opt for customized illuminated treadplates that can say anything you want.
- The 17.2-square-foot fixed panoramic roof is standard in the XF Sportbrake configurations, making the cabin feel even more spacious and airy. And the Power Gesture Blind allows you to close the shade with a literal wave of the hand.
Test Drive the New 2020 Jaguar XF in Naperville
Browse our inventory at Jaguar of Naperville to find a new Jaguar XF for sale near Warrenville, then once you’ve found the luxury sedan or wagon that has everything you’re looking for, contact us to schedule a test drive and experience this new Jaguar in person! If you are still doing your research, compare the Jaguar XF Sportbrake vs. Volvo V90 to check out the luxury wagon competition, or explore the more compact Jaguar XE sedan.
More Jaguar XF Features
What’s new with the 2020 Jaguar XF midsize luxury car? While it’s still part of the second generation that began in 2016, the 2020 iteration is a face-lifted Jaguar XF that offers an updated design and more of the latest Jaguar technologies to improve your drives around Aurora and beyond. Explore the major updates, features,…