There are more and more Jaguar innovations every year, and each new model is jam-packed with Jaguar technology designed to improve every aspect of the driving experience, from performance to entertainment. Explore the latest Jaguar technology features at Jaguar of Naperville, then browse our inventory to find a tech-equipped new Jaguar for sale near Aurora!
Jaguar InControlⓇ Suite
Jaguar InControlⓇ is a suite of infotainment technologies that you can access and operate on the in-vehicle touchscreen, steering wheel-mounted controls, and even with voice activation. There are three infotainment display options depending on how many features you want–InControl Touch™, InControl Touch Pro™, and InControl Touch Pro™ Duo:
- InControl® Touch™ — The baseline system includes Navigation with available 3D maps, hands-free calling with a compatible phone, and driver assistance features.
- InControl® Touch Pro™ — The more advanced system likewise offers Navigation with 3D maps, but this system comes complete with voice controls, HD Radio, phone integration, and a more customizable home screen.
- InControl Touch Pro™ Duo — Enjoy an additional touchscreen display located closer to the gearshift paddle on the center console, so you can see more vehicle functions at once.
Additional capabilities and functions that InControl® technology offers include:
- Jaguar InControl® Apps™ — Download Jaguar InControl® Apps™ from Google Play or the Apple App Store, to pair your smartphone to the in-vehicle touchscreen interface and access compatible Jaguar apps and third-party smartphone apps.
- Jaguar InControl® Remote™ — This app allows you to interact with your vehicle from anywhere, with functions like remote engine start, lock/unlock, cabin preconditioning, stolen vehicle locator, maintenance alerts, fuel consumption monitor, and more.
- Jaguar InControl® Protect™ — Contact Jaguar roadside assistance from your vehicle or smartphone, and send vehicle diagnostics so the right kind of assistance can be dispatched. If you get into a collision and the airbag is deployed, SOS Emergency Call will alert emergency services and send help
Meridian™ Sound Systems
Meridian™ audio systems offer a concert-like car audio experience, a dual-channel subwoofers and more. With the Meridian™ Sound System (380 watts), Meridian™ Surround Sound System (825 watts), or the Meridian™ Signature Sound System (1300 watts), you can enjoy certain audio technologies:
- Digital Signal Processing
- Meridian™ Digital Dither Shaping
- Meridian™ Cabin Correction
- Trifield™ and Trifield™ 3D
Jaguar All-Wheel Drive & Intelligent Driveline Dynamics
Your Jaguar vehicle’s performance is also the product of next-generation technology! Models such as the F-TYPE and the F-PACE are available with Jaguar Dynamic All-Wheel Drive, designed with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics (IDD):
- IDD delivers even better handling and traction by predictively shifting torque between the front and rear wheels as needed.
- Advanced hydro-electric technology and Adaptive Surface Response ensure rapid, seamless adjustments, and deliver a touring experience you’ll never forget.
See Jaguar Technologies in Person
Contact Jaguar of Naperville near Downers Grove and Bolingbrook to set up a test drive and experience these technologies and more in person. You can also compare available Jaguar Land Rover technologies in our Jaguar E-PACE vs. Range Rover Evoque overview to learn more. Be sure to also check out our current new vehicle specials to take home next-generation technology for last-generation prices.
Latest News from Jaguar of Naperville
Tests of air being blown through the air conditioning system of a vehicle indicated that there were 500 colonies of mold spores in the evaporator core and housing. BG Frigi-Fresh was sprayed into the air intake vent for 15 seconds with the air conditioner set on “normal” and fan running at medium speed. Ten minutes…
The starting Jaguar XF comes with 18-inch wheels and a 247-hp turbocharged engine with RWD or available AWD. Key features include: Power glass open/close moonroof with power sunblind Auto-dimming power-folding side-view mirrors Driver memory settings in seat, steering column, and exterior mirrors. 40/20/40 split-folding rear seat Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Rear parking aid with guidance…
The first auto show of the season is also the biggest, and Jaguar brought exciting news right to its forefront. The 2020 Chicago Auto Show is here, and Jaguar celebrated the occasion by announcing the updated 2021 Jaguar F-Type. Our team at Jaguar of Naperville will help you learn more about the redesigned F-Type for your drives…
The Jaguar I-PACE is an extraordinary electric SUV that debuted in 2018, shaking up the luxury electric vehicle market. Now in its second model year, the 2020 I-PACE offers three trim levels, each with a wide variety of standard and available features so you can find the car that fits your needs. No matter which model…
The Jaguar XE sport sedan has been redesigned for the 2020 model year, and it has a more driver-focused cockpit and more amenities than ever. Learn more about the 2020 Jaguar XE interior at Jaguar of Naperville to find out how this luxury car can improve your drives around Plainfield, Geneva, and beyond, then contact us to…